Florence: my dream city


Anyone who has studied art or history must go to Florence at least once in their lifetimes. My fascination with Florence started when I took an art history class in my sophomore year in college and studied many of the beautiful and amazing buildings and statues in the city. As the birthplace of some of the most famous artists such as Michaelangelo, Florence was one of the finest cities in Italy, a city that inspired art, architecture, literature, poetry and all other forms of creativity.

I am yet to visit the city of Florence, but since it's one of my favorite destinations, I'm constantly checking out places to stay there, the best way to organize a trip there and so on. I found HotelClub in my search for Florence hotels and found that there are lots of rather affordable places to stay in the city. One doesn't usually associate cheap hotels with some of these architectural gems, but there are some affordable accommodations to be found in Florence. It is a city that welcomes all, artists and lovers of art and history more so than others.

If you're a history buff like me, then you'll love to stay at the Fenice Palace Hotel Florence which is located next to the Medici Chapels and just 100mts from the Duomo Square, with views of the Cathedral from some of the rooms. That would just be quite an incredible experience to wake up and see Brunelleschi's Cupola from your windows. The Fenice Palace Hotel has great rooms and prices as well, with rooms starting at just EUR60, which is an absolute steal for the kind of views alone.

Comments

Popular Posts